Today we present Part 2 of "Money From Nothing" by Zeus Y.
2) license to “mark to model” (assign your own values to your assets)
3) ability to peg present value to irrational expected future returns (based on unlimited, exponential growth)
4) infinite leverage (no effective requirements for reserve capital in unregulated “shadow” markets)
5) massive size, so that the bank or company is "too big to fail"
6) non-transparency and non-accountability.
|Thank you, Chris H. ($100), for your gigantically generous contribution (from Vietnam) to this site -- I am greatly honored by your support and readership.||Thank you, Doug M. ($100), for your stupendously generous contribution to this site -- I am greatly honored by your support and readership.|